Time & Location
Jan 07, 2024, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Huntington Station, 301 W Hills Rd, Huntington Station, NY 11746, USA
About the Event
All teams must have a parent chaperone on the premises during the entire time you are at the tournament.
- Only the team parent will be allowed to check in the team at registration.
- If for any reason an individual or team’s conduct is deemed inappropriate they will be disqualified from the tournament.
- 6 people start on the court for each team. You must stay on the court at all times, unless you are getting a ball.
- 5 balls on each court. After the whistle is blown, all payers run to the middle line to get the balls.
- If you are hit with the ball you are tagged out of the game and must leave the court, or if your foot crosses the middle line, must leave the court and stand on your team sideline.
- If a player catches a ball, a player from that team is allowed to re-enter the game, in the order that you came out. The player who threw the ball is out.
- If a player blocks a ball and it hits another player on their team, the player hit goes out. If the blocked ball is caught, the opposing player is out.
- If the ball hits a wall or net it is considered out and is a dead ball. No player will be called out from a ball being caught off the wall.
- You may not hold onto the ball for longer than 20 seconds, the referee will count it down.
- A game is over when an entire team is tagged out OR at the end of the 3 minute time limit.
- At the end of each game team captains for both teams must report to the scorer’s table to verify the final score (no other team members are permitted at the scorer’s table).
- No overtime in the first round, game can end in a tie.
- A point system will be used to determine playoff standings. Ties for seeding will be broken by points against.
- Striking another player with a ball above the shoulders will not be tolerated. If it is deemed deliberate, you are disqualified for the rest of the game. If it happens a second time the whole team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- No arguing with the referee or you will be disqualified.
MAKE SURE ALL OF YOUR TEAM MEMBERS AND PARENT CHAPERONE PLAN TO BE HERE THE WHOLE TIME UNTIL YOU ARE OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT(SILAS/STIMSON)